Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Duquesa La Victoria Rioja
- Vintage: 2011
- Plump, satin-smooth red Rioja with deliciously rounded fruit - vanilla and cherries - balanced by a grip of acidity and gentle woody tannins. An enticing edge of mocha and chocolate makes this wine ultra-mouth-filling but never too heavy.
- About this bottle: Made by an Englishman, a Spanish man and a South African (Ed Adams, Rodolfo Bastida and Bruce Jack) this Rioja is a culmination of deep local knowledge and fine technical expertise. It is a perfect balance of the three classic Rioja grapes (Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano), which are harvested in the early morning to preserve their freshness. The team use a blend of French and American oak barrels to create a fine structure in this wine, and a perfectly rounded finish.
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly