Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Duque de Castilla Crianza
- Vintage: 2008
- With layer upon layer of fig, cedar, cherry and chocolate fruitiness, this wine completely fills the mouth with spicy, warming characters.
- About this bottle: Bodegas Navalón is a family run winery specialising in classic oak-aged Spanish reds. The wines are carefully assembled under the experienced eye of expert consultant Norrel Robertson MW – Scottish by birth and jokingly known locally as ‘the flying Scotsman’. This wine was made from 30-year-old Tempranillo vines in stony soils, hand-picked and matured in French oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Spain
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.