Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Duck down is incredibly soft and cosy while also very light and breathable, so you can enjoy warmth without the weight. The down we use in our duvets is class 1, the highest quality available. The individually filled multi-pocket construction means the filling is evenly distributed and moulds snugly to you, so you feel wonderfully warm and cosy all night long.
- Single (3ft): W137 x L198cm
- Double (4ft 6in): W198 x L198cm
- King size (5ft): W228 x L218cm
- Super king size (6ft): W260 x L220cm
- Made in the UK
- Pocket construction for even warmth
- Comes as 2 separate quilts to popper together
- Quilt 1- 9 tog
- Quilt 2- 4.5 tog
- Pillow cases bought separately
- Tog Value: 13.5 tog
- Filling type: Duck Feather & Down
Care and composition
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Filling: 80% new duck down, 20% new duck feather
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Safety Warning: Keep away from fire and flames
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.