Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Dubeouf Morgon
- Vintage: 2011
- Fabulous bitter cherry, plum and red fruit aromas, followed by crisp strawberry and cranberry fruit really mark out this red’s lively character. It fills the palate with its lovely velvety texture, and remains cheery, bright and boisterous right to the finish. A gentle tang of black pepper keeps it lingering and long on the palate.
- About this bottle: Morgon is one of the most loved of the ten Beaujolais crus. Its flavours are among the most classic and identifiable, with all the supple fruitiness of the region’s Gamay grape combined with the structure and charm of a red Burgundy. The winemaking team use gnarly 50 year-old vines for this wine, which give added depth and richness. Semi-carbonic maceration is used, with fermentation at relatively high (28–32˚C) temperatures keeping flavours bright and berryish.
- Grape Variety: 100% Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly