Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Palo Cortados have a deep, dark, nutty aroma and flavour which make them exciting and complex on the palate. A more studious style of wine than a manzanilla, you can graduate to this elegant wine after doing some serious groundwork.''
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
Made by one of the region's greatest estates (Lustau) for M&S, this is a nutty, caramel-laced (although the wine is bone dry) delight. Sip as an aperitif or serve with rich chicken liver parfait
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 31st May 2014
“On the sherry front we know about manzanilla and fino, but there’s another, much rarer, variety called Palo Cortado that is worth looking for…A spokesman for M&S says: ‘You can’t actively produce Palo Cortado – it comes into being rather by accident and its origins are a mystery. Only about 1-2 per cent of the grapes pressed for sherry naturally develop into
Harriett Arkell, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
- Product information
- Very Rare Dry Palo Cortado
- Bone dry yet rich with flavours of prune, orange zest, and Dundee cake, this complex wine is intense, persistent and utterly enchanting.
- About this bottle: This is a rare example of palo Cortado from one of the very finest sherry producers, Emilio Lustau. It is a style somewhere between an Amontillado and an Olorosso.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 375 ml
- Alcohol content: 19 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 14.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 4.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Bottling address: 32 Calle San Francisco, 11500 El Puerto De Santa Maria, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.