Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Aged for a minimum of 28 days.
- Weight: 2550 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Wine glass pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Dry aged wing rib of beef 100%
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/400°F/Gas 6. Remove all packaging including the clear bone covers. Allow product to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking. For best results brush the joint with vegetable oil. Sear all over in a deep pan set at a high heat for 5-10 minutes until the fat has golden brown in colour. Transfer the joint to a roasting tray, resting the bones on tray and season with coarse sea salt and cracked black pepper. Place directly onto middle shelf of oven. Cook for 18 minutes per 500g for rare. Cook for 21 minutes per 500g for medium. Cook for 28 minutes per 500g for well done. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 15 minutes before carving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.