Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Drift Point Shiraz
- Vintage: 2012
- Rich red wine filled with cranberry and fresh plum aromas. Bitter cherry, black, raisin fruit and earthy soft tannins come through on the palate along with an enticing hint of wild herbs. This fabulous Shiraz has all the creamy smoothness of a ripe New World wine, but an edge of Northern Rhône sophistication too - harking back to its Syrah cousins in France.
- About this bottle: The new Shiraz wines emerging from South Africa are showing such depth and concentration that they can hardly be ignored. This majestic wine, made by Marinda Kruger van Eck, comes from Tulbagh – a bowl of vineyards surrounded by towering mountain ranges rising to over 1,500m: the Obiqua Mountains to the west, Winterhoek Mountain to the north and the Witsenberg range to the east. The terroir in the foothills of these mountains allows many distinctive notes to come through in the wines – they need no oak embellishment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz / Syrah
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: F71570-084, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly