Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Drift Point Shiraz
- Vintage: 2012
- Rich red wine filled with cranberry and fresh plum aromas. Bitter cherry, black, raisin fruit and earthy soft tannins come through on the palate along with an enticing hint of wild herbs. This fabulous Shiraz has all the creamy smoothness of a ripe New World wine, but an edge of Northern Rhône sophistication too – harking back to its Syrah cousins in France.
- About this bottle: The new Shiraz wines emerging from South Africa are showing such depth and concentration that they can hardly be ignored. This majestic wine, made by Marinda Kruger van Eck, comes from Tulbagh – a bowl of vineyards surrounded by towering mountain ranges rising to over 1,500m: the Obiqua Mountains to the west, Winterhoek Mountain to the north and the Witsenberg range to the east. The terroir in the foothills of these mountains allows many distinctive notes to come through in the wines – they need no oak embellishment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.