Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Combining expertise in bio-cellulose technology to intensely hydrate and moisturise the delicate eye area with Rodial’s unique dragon’s blood complex. Skin is comforted and refreshed whilst arnica extract helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness for an instant, brighter-eyed appearance.
Raise your anti-ageing game with Rodial’s bestselling range of high-performance skin care, packed with cutting-edge ingredients – a favourite with celebrities and beauty insiders alike. Founded in London by beauty journalist Maria Hatzistefanis, the range offers instant results and long-lasting benefits to target all your skin concerns.
- Remove each eye mask from the plastic sheet and apply bio-cellulose masks directly to the under eye areas on cleansed skin, narrow side towards the nose, wider side to outer corner of eye. Remove protective fabric sheet. Leave for 20 – 30 minutes and peel-away. Gently massage any residue into skin. Discard masks after use.
- Dragon's Blood Extract contains healing properties that repair and protect the skin. When applied to the skin, a "second skin" protective shield is created, preventing environmental skin damage to the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid increases skin's absorption and retention of water. This leads to an increased plumpness in skin.
- Product Size: 5 g
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua(water/eau), butylene glycol, glycerin, propanediol, croton lechleri resin extract, olive oil glycereth-8 esters, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, carbomer, arginine, glyceryl caprylate, xanthan gum, panthenol, arnica montana flower extract, sodium citrate, polysorbate 20, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, disodium edta, parfum(fragrance), hydrolyzed collagen, morus alba bark extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, pentylene glycol
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.