Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 7-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Infuses skin with intense doses of Rodial’s unique dragon’s blood complex for our most advanced contour sculpting results.
About the brand- An authority in beauty following her years as an international journalist, Maria Hatzistefanis founded Rodial in 1999 after seeing a gap in the market for high performance skincare offering targeted, results-driven treatments. The brand has an extensive celebrity following and global reach with a presence in more than 3,000 doors and 35 countries worldwide. Pairing world-class anti-ageing ingredients with ground-breaking innovation, Rodial products are high-performance skincare essentials to address a range of skin concerns.
- How to use- Gently massage onto a cleansed face and neck and allow to absorb thoroughly before applying moisturiser. For best results use morning and evening.
- Targeted technologies help improve skin’s bounce and elasticity so facial contours appear re-defined with the look of wrinkles “plumped-up”
- Stimulates growth factors in the skin. Redefines facial contours
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), glycerin, maltodextrin, xylitylglucoside, sodium hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, anhydroxylitol, hematite extract, xylitol, triethanolamine, carbomer, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, parfum (fragrance), croton lechleri resin extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, pvp, glucose, ricinus communis seed oil, potassium sorbate, coenochloris signiensis (snow algae) extract , lecithin, sorbic acid, trisodium edta, limonene, geraniol, linalool, farnesol, citral, citronellol, ci 15850.
Free cosmetic bag when you spend £25 on Beauty. Search Free Cosmetic Bag and add to bag to redeem.
- Spend £25 or more on beauty and get one of 3 cosmetic bags for free
- subject to availability.
- Purchase of offers 30% ot more do not count as qualifying purchases for the deal.
- valid in conjunction with beauty 3 for 2 gift shop.
- Selected UK stores and online.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.