Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
An overnight skin perfecting moisturiser, targeting all visible signs of ageing.
About the brand- An authority in beauty following her years as an international journalist, Maria Hatzistefanis founded Rodial in 1999 after seeing a gap in the market for high performance skincare offering targeted, results-driven treatments. The brand has an extensive celebrity following and global reach with a presence in more than 3,000 doors and 35 countries worldwide. Pairing world-class anti-ageing ingredients with ground-breaking innovation, Rodial products are high-performance skincare essentials to address a range of skin concerns.
- How to use- Remove each eye mask from the plastic sheet and apply bio-cellulose masks directly to the under eye areas on cleansed skin, narrow side towards the nose, wider side outer corner of eye. Remove protective fabric sheet. Leave for 20-30 minutes and peel-away. Gently massage any residue into skin. Discard masks after use.
- Made in the UK
- Contains- 8 x 5g sachets
- Product Size: 40 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), cyclopentasiloxane, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glycerin, oryza sativa (rice) germ/bran oil, squalane, ethylhexyldodecanol, cetyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone, niacinamide, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl dibehenate, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl stearate, polysilicone-11, peg-75 stearate, tribehenin, parfum (fragrance), polysorbate 20, ceteth-20, steareth-20, sucrose palmitate, dimethiconol, glyceryl behenate, ethylhexyl cocoate, polyacrylamide, xanthan gum, glyceryl linoleate, tocopheryl acetate, c13-14 isoparaffin, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, retinol, croton lechleri resin extract, lecithin, gluconolactone, laureth-7, dimethylmethoxy chromanyl palmitate, potassium sorbate, sodium hyaluronate, triethanolamine, sodium benzoate, limonene, geraniol, linalool, farnesol, citral, citronellol
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.