Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Dr. Weil’s collection is formulated with a signature blend of soothing Mushrooms to help calm sensitivity and irritation, boost resilience and reduce visible redness. This lightweight, moisturising eye serum calms the appearance of the sensitive eye area. It features Dr. Weil’s signature mega-mushroom blend plus ginger, turmeric and holy basil. Quells the appearance of over-reactive skin and reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness while yeast extract helps diminish the look of dark circles.
Origins are all about the genius of nature, quality and purity. We travel the world to unearth potent ingredients which are each unleashed to create transformative skincare products and experiences, for you.
- Best for redness & sensitivity
- Active ingredient: reishi
- Product Size: 15 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: No
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water\aqua\eau, dimethicone, butylene glycol, polysorbate 40, peg-100 stearate, cetyl ricinoleate, trisiloxane, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, myristyl alcohol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hippophae rhamnoides extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, ganoderma lucidum (mushroom) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) bark extract, ocimum sanctum leaf extract, silybum marianum fruit extract, fuscoporia obliqua extract, perilla ocymoides seed extract, cordyceps sinensis extract, jojoba wax peg-120 esters, aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate, phytosphingosine, yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, tribehenin, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, dextrin, tromethamine, sorbic acid, carbomer, cellulose, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.