Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This double ended powder brush is designed flat to lay powder onto the surface of the skin.
About the brand- Los Angeles based Stila Cosmetics was created in 1994 by a top celebrity make up artist and is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colours have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors and celebrities around the world. The prestige colour brand is a regular on the pages of fashion magazines, and frequents the runways of top designers during NY and London Fashion Weeks. Stila's goal is to help every woman celebrate her own unique beauty, to look and feel like the best version of herself, and to have fun doing it.
- Use the large end to sweep the matte formula onto the T-zone, and then flip it to the smaller end to add the shimmer more precisely to the bridge of the nose, and other harder-to-reach spots.
- Both ends complement the dual translucent powders in the illuminating pressed powder compact perfectly
- Use the large end to sweep the matte formula onto the T-zone, then flip it to the smaller end to add the shimmer
- When using bold and vibrant cheek colours, the large end of this brush is ideal. It provides you with more pigment control since the hairs are softer and looser. In addition, the smaller end helps buff and blend if application is patchy
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Tone: All
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.