Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Domaine Pierre de Prehy Chablis
- Vintage: 2010
- A subtle and engaging Chablis that offers a combination of ripe pear fruit and honeyed minerality, fine citric acidity and a beautifully persistent finish.
- About this bottle: Jean Marc Brocard is one of the region's most experienced and respected producers. The single-estate Chardonnay grapes in this wine were grown in prime Kimmeridgean clay soils and convey a distinct mineral quality in the wine. A policy of minimal treatments in the vineyard and hands-off approach in the winery has yielded a deliciously traditional unoaked white that is complex and refined - just as great Chablis ought to be.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Chablis
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 18 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly