Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Domaine Mandeville Shiraz
- Vintage: 2012
- This is a beautifully smooth, ripe, flavour-packed, single estate French red. Look out for fruity notes of plum and blackberry with a rich hint of dark chocolate and spice, and a satisfying, rounded finish.
- About this bottle: The warm Languedoc region of southern France is well-known for its modern, ripe red wines, and this unoaked example has all the rich fruit and hints of spice expected of the popular Shiraz, made by Oliver Mandeville, one of the Languedoc's most exciting winemakers, known for his pioneering work with modern styles of wine. We are delighted to have worked closely with Oliver for over 15 years on wines made at his ancient family domaine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Languedoc
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly