Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Domaine François Legros Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er Cru ‘Aux Bousselots’
- Vintage: 2012
- An intense red with perfumed summer berry, Christmas cake, bonfire and ginger biscuit aromas in its youth (mellowing to leather, truffle and prune with age). Medium bodied, this rich and supple wine’s sophisticated palate only improves with maturity.
- About this bottle: Domaine François Legros lies in the heart of Nuits-Saint-Georges. The family-owned estate has 7.5 hectares of vines across the Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune sub-regions. François Legros took over his family’s estate in 1988, dedicating himself to improving the work his parents and uncle had put into the domaine before him. Over the years François has enlarged the estate through new vineyard acquisitions and by recovering old family-owned plots. He has recently been joined in the business by his daughter Charlotte. The Pinot Noir grapes for this wine were sourced from 50-year-old vines growing on eastern facing slopes on the northern side of the village. The fruit was harvested by hand and after fermentation the wine went into a mix of French barrels to mature for 18 months.
- Grape Vareity: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Chemin de la Courtavaux – 21700 NUITS-SAINT-GEORGES - FRANCE
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly