Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Domaine du Rouge Gorge Faugeres
- Vintage: 2012
- This is a deeply coloured and intense red wine with flavours of black fruits, cedar and spice.
- About this bottle: From the Faugères region of southern France where the renowned schist soils give low yields and wines with great intensity and character. Made from a blend of Syrah, Grenache, Carignan and Mourvedre, this lovely southern French red is well balanced and lengthy with soft, rounded tannins.
- Grape Variety: 55% Syrah, 25% Grenache, 10% Carignan and 10% Mourvèdre
- Country of origin: France
- Region: South France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: S.C.E.A Alain & Philippe Borda At F.34480 Autignac - France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly