Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Domaine des Tourelles
- Vintage: 2011
- Lively melon, mango and apricot aromas make a heady greeting, followed by elegant nutty almond flavours adding a dash of sophisticated Middle Eastern charm.
- About this bottle: Lebanese winemaker, Faouzi Issa creates his wines in a truly modern light, bright style. This lively white comes from Chardonnay and Viognier grapes harvested in the Bekaa Valley and kept cool and crisp throughout their fermentation. Lebanon’s are some of the oldest vineyards in the world: the first vines reaching its shores with the Phoenician sailors some 4,000 years ago.
- Grape Variety: 45% Chardonnay, 40% Voignier and 15% Muscat D'Alexandrie
- Country of origin: Lebanon
- Region: Bekaa Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly