Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"An ocean of black fruit. Fulsome, weighty, smokey and spicy red with structure and power, made by rugby legend Gérard Bertrand."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 13th April 2014
- Product information
- Domaine de Fontsèque Corbières
- Vintage: 2013
- The wine is rich and aromatic with generous blackcurrant flavours and spicy, smokey hints on a lingering finish.
- About this bottle: Corbières is one of the best-know wine regions of southern France famous for its robust, intensely flavoured reds. Crafted by winemaker Gerard Bertand using a fine blend of Carignan, Grenache Noir, Syrah and Mourvedre and aged in French oak barrels for 12 months.
- Grape Variety: 40% Carignan, 30% Grenache Noir, 20% Syrah and 10% Mourvèdre
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Corbieres
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Gérard Bertrand À 11200 Saint André De Roquelongue
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly