Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A fine example of the earthy wines of the Bandol area on the coast east of Marseilles, the blend of mainly Mourvedre, with some Grenache and Syrah grapes, produces a robustly satisfying mouthful, packed with leathery aromas and vanilla and cinnamon flavours
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday
...and Domaine Bunans bold, rich, earthy 2004 Bandol from southern France..lovely at those end of year summer barbeques...
Jane Macquitty, The Time
- Product information
- Domaine Bunan
- Vintage: 2007
- This is a premium French red from the warm southern region of Bandol, redolent of ripe red fruits and blackcurrant, with some aromatic, spicy clove hints and a rounded, mellow finish.
- About this bottle: The area of Bandol in Provence has been famous for its rich and concentrated red wines for centuries. This superior Bandol was made mainly from the Mourvèdre grape, with some Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah adding to the blend. The fruit came from a small vineyard owned by the Bunan family, which champions modern winemaking in this traditional area. The wine was aged in large wooden casks for 20 months. The winemakers were father-and-son team, Paul and Laurent Bunan.
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bandol
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.