Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A fine example of the earthy wines of the Bandol area on the coast east of Marseilles, the blend of mainly Mourvedre, with some Grenache and Syrah grapes, produces a robustly satisfying mouthful, packed with leathery aromas and vanilla and cinnamon flavours
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday
...and Domaine Bunans bold, rich, earthy 2004 Bandol from southern France..lovely at those end of year summer barbeques...
Jane Macquitty, The Time
- Product information
- Domaine Bunan
- Vintage: 2007
- This is a premium French red from the warm southern region of Bandol, redolent of ripe red fruits and blackcurrant, with some aromatic, spicy clove hints and a rounded, mellow finish.
- About this bottle: The area of Bandol in Provence has been famous for its rich and concentrated red wines for centuries. This superior Bandol was made mainly from the Mourvèdre grape, with some Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah adding to the blend. The fruit came from a small vineyard owned by the Bunan family, which champions modern winemaking in this traditional area. The wine was aged in large wooden casks for 20 months. The winemakers were father-and-son team, Paul and Laurent Bunan.
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bandol
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.