Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
... This is a fresh, pure sauvignon blanc from France's Loire Valley, where this famous grape variety originated. It's grassy and vibrant and has lovely precision of flavour. Very moreish. ...
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express
- Product information
- Domaine Bailly Quincy
- Vintage: 2010
- This wine is fresh and fruity, with a good vivacity and nice long finish.
- About this bottle: The Domaine is situated in Quincy, a tiny appellation in the Loire Valley, on the left bank of the Cher River. The winemaker was Virginie Bigonneau, who is regarded as one of the top winemakers of the region.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly