Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Doma Single Vineyard Malbec
- Vintage: 2010
- Deliciously ripe red with gorgeous cassis notes and aromas of warm blackberries and ripe plums. Soft and easy-going, with lasting sweet cherry and bramble fruit, fine elegant tannins and a lightly smoky finish. Smooth and heart-warming.
- About this bottle: This Malbec is sourced from one special vineyard: 'Doma'. Singled out by winemaker Sergio Cuadra as a terroir that brings out Malbec's most intricate complexity, this is a prized part of the Cordillera de los Andes that the Anakena estate feels proud to own. Given a gentle fermentation in stainless steel, with the skins regularly pumped through the wine so they impart maximum flavor and colour.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Requinoa, Cachapoal Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly