Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Doma Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- Smooth, silky Chardonnay with vivid orange and grapefruit notes and a lively fresh-apple finish. This is a juicy, mouth-watering white that really lasts on the palate, and tantalises with a tang of spicy white peach too.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Sergio Cuadra has unparalleled experience in making Chilean wine and knows that this Chardonnay shows its best expression when fresh, young and unoaked. The ripening season was rain free which gave the finest conditions for an optimum harvest. Grapes were selected from the best clusters on the vine in order to maximize flavour. Harvesting took place only during the early morning hours to keep the grapes cool and preserve aromas.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported by Marks & Spencer PLC. PO Box 3339, Chester CH99 9XS
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly