Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Dolphin Bay Rosé
- Vintage: 2012
- Leafy summer berry flavours characterise this well-rounded elegantly dry rosé.
- About this bottle: Breedekloof in the Western Cape is well known for its cascading winter water falls, stunning scenery and excellent wines. This cherry-scented rosé was grown at the foot of the Du Toitskloof mountains and made by the vastly experienced Nicolaas Rust.
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly