Hungarian Goose Down 4.5 Tog DuvetT35/5001D
Hungarian goose down is known for its exceptional softness and insulating properties. It makes a wonderfully warm yet light filling for these luxurious duvets and is sewn into a 300 thread count pure cotton cover using a special gusseted construction that creates even warmth and a lovely drape.
- Single (3ft): 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79" approx)
- Double (4ft 6in): 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79" approx)
- King size (5ft): 225cm x 220cm (89" x 87" approx)
- Super king size (6ft): 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87" approx)
- Naturally insulating & breathable
- Large clusters of wonderfully soft goose down give warmth without the weight
- Tog Value: 4.5
- Thread count: 300
Care and Composition
- 100% cotton,Filling - 90% new white goose down, 10% new white goose feather,Outer - 100% cotton
- Keep away from fire and flames
- Machine washable, tumble dry
Returns & Refunds
35 days to return
You may return or exchange unused products within 35 days of purchase with a valid parcel summary document. Your items don't need to be in the original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged.
How to return
It’s easy to return items to us in the UK. No need to purchase postage stamps from the post office. Simply print the returns label, attach it to the top of your parcel and insert the returns note in the parcel. We will automatically deduct the cost of return from your refund.
To print the returns label and return, simply click here.
Standard Delivery : FREE over Dkr750 (normally Dkr50), 4-5 working days