Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Discover L’OCCITANE’s award-winning Divine skincare routine that helps to visibly improve the texture of your skin with organic Immortelle essential oil and a powerful blend of 7 active botanicals.
- Immortelle Cleansing Oil
- Use on dry skin. With eyes closed, massage over the face and eye area. Work into a lather with a little water, then rinse well with clean water.
- Immortelle Divine Extract - Apply to cleansed skin morning and evening, including the neck area. Follow with Immortelle Divine Cream to seal in and maximise its benefits.
- Immortelle Divine Cream
- Apply to cleansed skin, morning and evening, avoiding the delicate eye area. Follow this Divine massage ritual to soothe your senses and reveal skin that glows with vitality:
- 1. Smooth a dab of cream over your face working from the centre outwards.
- 2. Apply a little to your neck. Using alternate hands massage in with an upward motion.
- 3. Apply small, quick pinching movements along the jawline, from chin out towards the ears to encourage circulation.
- 4. Gently stroke your skin with the flat of your hands to relax and help release toxins. Finish with your forehead, working from the centre upwards and outwards.
- Age range: All ages
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Immortelle cleansing oil: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, peg,40 sorbitan peroleate, isopropyl isostearate caprylic/capric triglyceride, coco,caprylate/caprate, di,ppg, 2 myreth,10 adipate, helichrysum italicum flower oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, pentaerythrityl tetra, di, t, butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, parfum/fragrance – tocopherol immortelle divine cream ingredients : aqua/water, c12,15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, tapioca starch, ascorbyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, camelina sativa seed oil, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, cetyl alcohol, helichrysum italicum flower oil, myrtus communis oil, borago officinalis seed oil, helichrysum italicum extract, echium plantagineum seed oil, menyanthes trifoliata leaf extract, bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, mel/honey, polysorbate 60, sodium hyaluronate, sodium citrate, palmitic acid, cetyl palmitate, cetearyl glucoside, stearic acid – glyceryl linoleate, sucrose palmitate, sorbitan isostearate, copper gluconate, magnesium aspartate, peg,100 stearate, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, zinc gluconate, tocopherol, parfum/fragrance, linalool, benzyl salicylate, limonene, geraniol , citral. ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique/ingredients from organic farming, Immortelle divine extract ingredients : aqua/water, glycerin, pentylene glycol, dimethicone – ascorbyl glucoside, c14,22 alcohols, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, helichrysum italicum extract, helichrysum italicum flower oil, bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract, camelina sativa seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, echium plantagineum seed oil , myrtus communis oil, menyanthes trifoliate leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract – helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mel/honey, sodium hyaluronate, corn starch modified, sodium citrate, polysorbate 60, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, dicaprylyl carbonate, copper gluconate, sucrose palmitate, c12,20 alkyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, peg,100 stearate, glyceryl linoleate, sorbitan isostearate, disodium edta, magnesium aspartate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, zinc gluconate, tocopherol, parfum/fragrance, geraniol, citral, linalool, benzyl salicylate, limonene, ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique / ingredients from organic farming.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.