Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Exclusive to M&S, the first home fragrance from British model and actress, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Blended with rose centifolia, cherished by perfumers as the most prestigious and exceptional of all rose fragrances.
About the brand- The exclusive Rosie for Autograph make up range has been developed in collaboration with Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Combining Rosie's make-up tips and secrets with high quality ingredients, this range is developed to deliver amazing results. Inspired by Rosie’s career as a model, actress and her love of vintage, at the heart of this exclusive beauty collection lies Rosie’s natural, glamorous look.
- This beautiful floral scent, chosen by Rosie, was developed exclusively for Marks and Spencer by a influential New York based perfumer and is a perfect blend of vintage femininity and contemporary freshness. Our rose oil is produced using handpicked roses from the South France, a tradition dating back three generations by the family who harvest the roses, ensuring the perfect quality for use in our Rosie for Autograph fragrance
- This room diffuser uses a delicate handmade ceramic rose to gently infuse fragrance around a room
- Made in the UK
- Made in Eco-Factory
- This product is not available for international delivery
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.