Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
High precision line, soft and comfortable texture, easy to blend in. Makes lipstick last longer and outlines it within the line of the lips, corrects imperfect lip outlines, outlining with a clear, precise line.
About the brand- diego dalla palma was founded in 1970 by one of the most recognised Italian make up artists to the stars. Overcoming the limits of colour, launching new trends and experimenting with innovative formulas: new-generation textures, staying power and comfort, enriched with active ingredients. All diego dalla palma products are designed to combine quality and well-being, because good make up starts from good skin.
- How to use- For both natural and intense lip designs, pencils must be applied all over the lips and blended with brush N° 03 or brush N°05 for oversized lips.
- Below are the main Steps- 1 The first step is the lip contouring. Outlines must be designed following the natural lip shape, and correcting it if needed.
- Steps- 2 Lip liners must be applied all over the lips as to fill the whole area and then blended with brush N°03. This step is important for a flawless finish of the lip make up.
- Steps- 3 Before the application of any lipstick or lip gloss we recommend you apply a touch of loose or compact powder onto the blended lip liner to ensure longer lasting lip make up.
- Excellent colour coverage
- Long lasting
- Makes lipstick last longer
- Contains natural waxes for soft and protected lips
- 18cm Long
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
C10-18 triglycerides, mica, hydrogenated vegetable oil, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, rhus succedanea fruit cera (rhus succedanea fruit wax), tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate. puo' contenere/may contain (+/-): ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), ci 42090 (blue 1 lake), ci 77742 (manganese violet), ci 45380 (red 21), ci 45380 (red 22 lake), ci 45410 (red 28 lake), ci 73360 (red 30), ci 15850 (red 6), ci 15850 (red 7), ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake), ci 77947 (zinc oxide), ci 75470 (carmine).
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.