Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A foundation formulated in poured cream. Thanks to its special soft and creamy but not greasy texture, it perfectly camouflages skin imperfections without heaviness. The luminous but not shiny finish evens out the complexion practically and quickly. Recommended for all skin types, dry skins.
About the brand- diego dalla palma was founded in 1970 by one of the most recognised Italian make up artists to the stars. Overcoming the limits of colour, launching new trends and experimenting with innovative formulas: new-generation textures, staying power and comfort, enriched with active ingredients. All diego dalla palma products are designed to combine quality and well-being, because good make up starts from good skin.
- How to use- Brush N°20 for a flawless and sculpted look: grab a small amount of cream straight from the box with the brush, apply it straight onto the skin and blend it with dabbing/spreading motions from the center of the face outwards and on the neck.
- Wedge sponge or square sponge- The compact cream foundation can be applied with all of Diego’s sponges following the same application steps as for the foundation brush. Also, its usage guarantees different ways to modulate the finish of the product, such as light coverage if applied with the wet sponge. High coverage if applied with the dry sponge.
- Easy to apply
- Medium-great coverage
- Excellent staying power
- Micronized pigments for a pure natural colour
- Vitamins A and E with anti-ageing properties
- Product Size: 8 ml
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Spend £25 on selected make up and get a free Luxury Leather Cosmetic Purse. Add T223904F to your basket to redeem
- Spend £25 on selected make up and get a free Luxury Leather Cosmetic Purse
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com and selected UK stores
- From 00:01 9th February 2017 23:59 21st February 2017
- Subject to availability
- See individual items for details
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other discount codes or offers
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Promotion does not apply to delivery charges.
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Refunds will take into account this discount
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discounts
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.