Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Didier - Ducos Petale de Rose
- From its pretty rosy pink colour, through beguiling aromas of redcurrant and fresh fig this is an enticing dry Rose Champagne with ripe red apples and even a touch of fennel all wrapped up in a soft creamy mousse.
- About this bottle: As a “Récoltant Manipulant”, Nicolas Didier is the 3rd generation to make his own Champagne at Saint Martin d’Ablois. He adds a small quantity of his own red wine to a Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier blend to produce this delicate scented rosé
- Grape Variety: 60% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Noir, 10% Pinot Meunier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.