Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Devon Farmhouse Cider
- This golden cider has a light tone, crisp bite and a pleasing bittersweet finish with bags of apple on the palate.
- About this bottle: This cider comes from award-winning craft cider maker Sandford Orchards who make it at their family-run farm near Crediton in Devon. The apples, grown on or within 10 miles of the farm, include the wonderfully named Farmers Glory and Slack-ma-Girdle varieties.
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 4.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Crown Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly