Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Demoiselle De Sociando Mallet
- Vintage: 2010
- Medium bodied Haut Medoc with enticing hedgerow fruits and complex hints of garrigue and cigar box. A refined, elegant style with a refreshing mineral finish.
- About this bottle: Château Sociando-Mallet is an historic left bank Bordeaux estate with records dating back to 1633. However, when the current owner Jean Gautreau acquired it in 1969, the Château was in a dilapidated state with just 5 hectares of vines remaining. Gautrea, a successful Bordeaux broker, transferred all his efforts to Sociando-Mallet, mastering the art of winemaking while slowly rebuilding the estate to its current 85 hectares. An individual and fairly unorthodox winemaker, for this wine Jean blended 50% Cabernet Sauvignon with 50% Merlot, only ageing 25% of the wine in oak.
- Grape Variety: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Chateau Sociando-Mallet, 33180 Saint Seurin De Cadourne, France.
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly