Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Delas Viognier
- Vintage: 2011
- Classic Viognier on the nose, with fresh peach and tropical fruit aromas. Dry and nutty with a lovely smooth, creamy texture on the palate. This is rich, powerful white, with an elegant structure and a fine, long finish. Expect delicious notes of preserved citrus fruit and dried apricots too.
- About this bottle: Nobody makes Viognier like Northern Rhône winemakers, and this one is typically apricot-scented and delicious. Winemaker Jacques Grange knows just when to harvest his grapes - in the cool of the night, when the grape sugars are at their most delicate and flavourful. Jacques knows this wine needs no lees contact or oak ageing: the powerful Viognier characters speak well enough for themselves.
- Grape Variety: 100% Viognier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly