Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Delas Viognier
- Vintage: 2011
- Classic Viognier on the nose, with fresh peach and tropical fruit aromas. Dry and nutty with a lovely smooth, creamy texture on the palate. This is rich, powerful white, with an elegant structure and a fine, long finish. Expect delicious notes of preserved citrus fruit and dried apricots too.
- About this bottle: Nobody makes Viognier like Northern Rhône winemakers, and this one is typically apricot-scented and delicious. Winemaker Jacques Grange knows just when to harvest his grapes - in the cool of the night, when the grape sugars are at their most delicate and flavourful. Jacques knows this wine needs no lees contact or oak ageing
- Grape Variety: 100% Viognier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.