Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Delas Cotes du Ventoux
- Vintage: 2010
- With wonderfully pronounced smoky berry aromas and powerful bramble fruit on the palate, this is a classic Rhône red, with all the rich aromatics you’d expect from Grenache and Syrah grapes. As well as being full of hearty red fruit characters, there are gentle, rustic tannins and a long, spicy finish.
- About this bottle: Grenache and Syrah grapes are treated quite separately for this rich robust wine. Winemaker Jacques Grange ferments the Grenache gently in stainless steel, stirring the juice daily to extract its best aromatic characters. But the Syrah is left for longer with its skins and stems, so it gains all that lovely power and rustic spice. No oak is needed to enhance the natural flavours of these grapes.
- Grape Variety: Grenache and Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Delas Freres A Tournon-Sur-Rhone, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.