Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Del Villar Verdejo
- Vintage: 2011
- Perfumed floral aromas, a light note of mango and spicy grapefruit; then an intermingling array of heady white fruit flavours that dance towards the finish, making this a wonderfully vivid and complex white. It finishes with a sensational tang of bitter minerality that gives real presence. A fabulous example of a breezy Northern Spanish white.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Pablo del Villar is the fourth generation of this family to make wine here, and he swears that it is the river stones scattering these Rueda vineyards that create a better equilibrium of ripeness for these Verdejo grapes. They provide superb aeration and drainage, and allow teh development of a more aromatic character in the grapes. Pablo harvests at night to maintain this freshness and gives the grapes a cool, slow fermentation.
- Grape Variety: Verdejo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rueda
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchaseNot suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly