Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Dedham Vale Sparkling Rosé Demi-Sec
- A refreshing demi-sec English sparkling wine from the Dedham Vale in East Anglia with bright strawberry and summer fruit aromas.
- About this bottle: Dedham Vale Vineyards are located in Boxted, a small village four miles north of Colchester on the Suffolk/Essex border. Set in 40 acres of glorious rolling countryside on the edge of the Stour Valley, Dedham Vale’s winemaker Ben Bunting crafted this summery sparkling wine from a blend of 85% Orion, 10% Chardonnay and 5% Pinot Noir grapes. While the Orion and Chardonnay grapes give the wine is crisp and elegant backbone, by allowing the pressed grapes to sit with the Pinot Noir skins, the wine take on a beautiful pink blush and red fruit aromas, which are developed over the two years the wine matures in bottle during its second fermentation.
- Grape Variety- 85% Orion, 10% Chardonnay and 5% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Essex
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Green Lane, Boxted, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5TS
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies to marked products only.
- Applies online only at marksandspencer.com.
- Subject to availability.
- Discount applied at checkout. Multiple wine cases or wine.
- Products on offers must be shipped to the same address.Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Offer Excludes: Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Single bottles and En Primeur wines.
- Staff discount included. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over Offer ends 29/08/17
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.