Delivery and returns
- Free delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice.
- Place your order by 6pm (Mon to Fri) for delivery tomorrow.
- Or order by 5pm on Saturdays for delivery on Monday.
- We’ll deliver between 7am - 7pm on your chosen date.
- We can’t deliver flowers or plants internationally, or to store for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the flowers.
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak about your flowers or plants please contact us.
Refunds on flowers and plants can only be given in accordance with your legal rights.
Wish someone the best of the festive season and send this fantastically joyful bouquet filled with show-stopping red Burgundy Roses, fiery red Bloom Chrysanthemum Anastasia and red Carnations dressed in true holiday style. Colours may vary slightly throughout the season.
- 3 x Red rose burgundy
- 3 x Red dyed bloom chrysanthemum anastasia
- 6 x Red carnation
- 3 x Lodge pole
- 3 x Eucalyptus parvi
- Packaging Detail: 1 x Clear cello
- 1 x Christmas cello
- 2 x Tissue cabernet
- 1 x MAP bag
- 1 x Green grossgrain ribbon
- 1 x Standard box
- 1 x Standard insert
- Dimensions: Stem count- 18
- Stem length- 50cm
- Clear cello- L55 x W80cm
- Christmas cello- L55 x W80cm
- Tissue cabernet- L50 x W75cm
- MAP bag- L70 x W100cm
- Green grossgrain ribbon- 90cm
- Standard box- H30 x W30 x D58cm
- Lilies are toxic to cats and can be harmful to other pets
- Vase pictured is not included
- Sent with a personal message
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Order by 6pm Monday to Friday for next day delivery.
Your order will arrive between 7am and 7pm on your selected delivery date.
Next day delivery may not be available for all postcodes. The nearest available date for your delivery postcode will be displayed at checkout.
Flower freshness guarantee: We guarantee that our flowers and plants will look beautiful for at least 7 days, or your money back.
Get the most out of your flowers with our flower care guide.