Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Deakin Estate Cab Tempranillo
- Vintage: 2010
- With smoky sweet chocolate and cedar on the nose and ripe blackcurrants filling the palate, this wonderfully vibrant red is brimming with Aussie personality. There’s a gentle thread of leathery tannin and a buzz of crisp acidity, but the real emphasis is on gorgeous dark fruit that lingers and lasts.
- About this bottle: Originally from Perth and now winemaker at Deakin Estate in Victoria, Phil Spillman has worked in New Zealand for Villa Maria and the Chittering Estate, Western Australia via the Australian Wine Research Institute. He aged a small portion of this wine in French oak for roundness and increased complexity.
- Grape Variety: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Victoria
- More information
- Bottle size: .000
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.