Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Deakin Estate Cab Tempranillo
- Vintage: 2010
- With smoky sweet chocolate and cedar on the nose and ripe blackcurrants filling the palate, this wonderfully vibrant red is brimming with Aussie personality. There’s a gentle thread of leathery tannin and a buzz of crisp acidity, but the real emphasis is on gorgeous dark fruit that lingers and lasts.
- About this bottle: Originally from Perth and now winemaker at Deakin Estate in Victoria, Phil Spillman has worked in New Zealand for Villa Maria and the Chittering Estate, Western Australia via the Australian Wine Research Institute. He aged a small portion of this wine in French oak for roundness and increased complexity.
- Grape Variety: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Victoria
- More information
- Bottle size: .000
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 19/03/15 – 23.59 06/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.