Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"M&S get this from Union Champagne at Avize, where they have access to some of the best Chardonnay grapes in Champagne. This 100% Chardonnay wine has all the lovely, soft, biscuity, yeasty style this king of white grapes gives. Nutty too, creamy even, this is top stuff now, but will age."
Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2012
"Coming from superior vineyards - classified as Premier Cru - this is a stylish fizz with a warm, rounded richness and lively citrus and green-apple fruit flavours. It's refreshingly complex."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 22nd June 2014
- Product information
- De Saint Gall Premier Cru Brut Champagne
- A full flavoured champagne with a ripe, fruity quality, hints of toasted brioche and a fine mousse.
- About this bottle: Celebrated and experienced champagne master Alain Coharde has worked with us to create this fine bottle. It is made from a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, grown in some of the very best premiere cru vineyards in the Champagne region of north-east France. The result is a top class champagne that combines richness with finesse. "M&S get this from Union Champagne at Avize, where they have access to some of the best Chardonnay grapes in Champagne. This 100% Chardonnay wine has all the lovely, soft, biscuity, yeasty style this king of white grapes gives. Nutty too, creamy even, this is top stuff now, but will age" Recommended by Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2012.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir And Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.