Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"M&S get this from Union Champagne at Avize, where they have access to some of the best Chardonnay grapes in Champagne. This 100% Chardonnay wine has all the lovely, soft, biscuity, yeasty style this king of white grapes gives. Nutty too, creamy even, this is top stuff now, but will age."
Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2012
"Coming from superior vineyards - classified as Premier Cru - this is a stylish fizz with a warm, rounded richness and lively citrus and green-apple fruit flavours. It's refreshingly complex."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 22nd June 2014
- Product information
- De Saint Gall Premier Cru Brut Champagne
- A full flavoured champagne with a ripe, fruity quality, hints of toasted brioche and a fine mousse.
- About this bottle: Celebrated and experienced champagne master Alain Coharde has worked with us to create this fine bottle. It is made from a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, grown in some of the very best premiere cru vineyards in the Champagne region of north-east France. The result is a top class champagne that combines richness with finesse. "M&S get this from Union Champagne at Avize, where they have access to some of the best Chardonnay grapes in Champagne. This 100% Chardonnay wine has all the lovely, soft, biscuity, yeasty style this king of white grapes gives. Nutty too, creamy even, this is top stuff now, but will age" Recommended by Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2012.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir And Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly