Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Melvita's rose floral water is obtained by steam distillation of fresh Rosa damascena petals. Our unique extraction method enables us to obtain a floral water that is particularly rich in active ingredients, making it a naturally powerful formula. With its fresh, delicate scent, our organic floral water helps to combat dehydration and regenerate the skin*.
About the brand- Did you know that Melvita means Honey (MEL) and Life (VITA) in Latin? Melvita started from a passion for bees and their invaluable role as sentinels of nature.
- Certified organic and fair trade (EFT attested), Melvita's rose floral water is obtained by steam distillation of fresh rosa damascena petals
- Our unique extraction method enables us to obtain a floral water that is particularly rich in active ingredients, making it a naturally powerful formula
- Soak into a cotton wool pad and apply to the face morning and evening to tone the complexion
- Can also be used throughout the day to spritz and refresh
- Deeply moisturises and discreetly perfumes the skin
- An ideal care product for after sun exposure
- Product Size: 28 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Normal
Rosa da rosa damascena flower, water, aqua/water polyepsilon, lysine citronellol, geraniol, eugenol. Ingredients from organic farming. Ingredients coming from fair trade. Natural components of floral water, mascena flower, water, aqua/water, polyepsilon, lysine, citronellol, geraniol, eugeno