Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cuvee Louis Alexandre Sec, Cotes de Gascogne
- Vintage: 2011
- There's no mistaking the fresh grass-and-grapefruit zing of Sauvignon in this glass. Very pure, intensely crisp. Swirl it to release a lovely warm ripeness that envelopes the palate, plus a delicious minerality that could only be French.
- About this bottle: Imagine a 22-year old English woman arriving in Beaujolais in 1987 with a burning desire to work in the wine trade. Would you ever guess she'd become one of France's leading winemakers today? The story is true; and Samantha Bailey says "I don't regret a single thing. It's been fantastic and well worth giving it a go." Samantha has crafted this wine with her usual meticulous care, bringing in Sauvignon of maximum ripeness from her sunny Gascon vineyards.
- Serving: A classy wine full of poise and Old World charm. Match its minerality with firm white fish like monkfish or halibut - its creaminess will match a herby shallot sauce or hollandaise too.
- Grape Variety: 70% Ugni Blanc, 30% Colombard
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Gascony
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly