Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cuvée Extrême
- Vintage: 2011
- A satisfyingly rich and concentrated red from the deep South of France. It has an inviting aroma of ripe blackberries and plums and there are warm hints of spice, liquorice and toffee on the flavour, plus a lingering finish.
- About this bottle: The Roussillon region of Southern France is currently one of the most exciting places in the world for producing full-bodied, fruity red wines. Long hours of hot sun here produce grapes of great ripeness and concentration. This fine example has been made from a classic region blend: 50% Syrah, 30% Carignan and 20% Mourvèdre, and the wine was aged in oak barrels for 12 months to add extra spice.
- Grape Variety: 50% Syrah, 30% Carignan and 20% Mourvèdre
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Roussillon
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Produced And Bottled By Vignerons Catalan 66962 Perpignan France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly