Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Currabridge Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- Medium-bodied and utterly fruit driven white with peach and honeydew melon aromas followed by smooth, rounded, peach and melon fruit on the palate, too. A touch of spice and nuttiness comes from extra long lees contact in the winery.
- About this bottle: Grown on the old rice paddy fields surrounding the City of Griffith in New South Wales, on flat land that’s easy to farm. This means all the picking can be quickly and efficiently done by tractors and machines, so the grapes are delivered to the winery in ultra quick time, which is essential for this style of fruity fresh wine. Fermentation on oak, a little lees contact, and a dash of Semillon (15%) add fullness and a nutty texture to this Chardonnay.
- Grape Variety: 85% Chardonnay, 15% Semillon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: New South Wales
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13.0 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.