Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Made in the UK, the Denman D32 Small Wooden Curling Brush is not only great for smoothing hair during blow-drying, but it also adds condition and shine to the hair. Our range of Denman hairbrushes are all exclusive to Marks & Spencer and are designed to suit your style.
Few Northern Ireland companies can boast of having a truly international brand, however check in the kit bag of any hairdresser anywhere in the world and the chances are you will find a Denman brush - manufactured in Bangor, County Down by Denman International. Denman products are now used, enjoyed and endorsed by hairdressers in more than 60 countries worldwide confirming Denman as “the hairdressers’ hairbrush”. This iconic hairdressing brand is renowned for its exceptional standards of quality, performance and innovation.
- Natural Boar bristle smooths and adds shine.
- Trilobal designed handle gives added balance and comfort
- Specially selected beech wood handle makes this a very attractive brush
- Made in UK
- This brush has been FSC-approved, meaning that the wood used to manufacture it has been sourced from well-managed forests in accordance with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- The Denman D32 Curling Brush is a professional brush which is exclusive to M&S Beauty.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.