Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
This succulent, cured British Pork pie is made for us by our experts in Leicestershire. Uncured select cuts of pork are layered with rmarinated chicken and encased in a golden hot water crust pastry.
- Weight: 860 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Wine glass pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), British pork (22%), British chicken (12%), pork fat, pork lard, water, palm oil, rapeseed oil, salt, onions, pork gelatine, ground white pepper, curing salt (salt, preservative- sodium nitrite), pasteurised free range egg, dried thyme, dried sage, dried oregano, ground bay leaves, ground nutmeg
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.