Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"For centuries verdejo in Rueda, Spain, was fashioned into fortified wine to compete with sherry, and the region sank into obscurity. Its transformation has come over the past 40 years as producers treat the grape to modern wine making. This bottle is typical of the results - instantly refreshing, zesty and tropical."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 31st May 2014
"Rueda (the white equivalent of Ribera del Duero) in Madrid is rather what Sancerre is in Paris - the superior, crisp, refreshing house white of choice. It can even be made from the same grape, sauvignon blanc, though this copybook example comes from the more local Verdejo variety. A good thing too, in my view, as you get decent mouth-feel as well as aromatic freshness."
Harry Eyres, Daily Telegraph , 31st May 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Cuatro Rayas Verdejo
- Vintage: 2013
- An intensely refreshing dry white wine packed with flavours of lemon zest and sweet pears with a long and spicy finish.
- About this bottle: The Rueda region in north-central Spain has a growing reputation for producing top quality white wines from the indigenous Verdejo grape variety. The winemaker Angel Calleja has captured the fruity gooseberry flavours of Verdejo and made a perfectly balanced wine with a fresh crisp finish. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap. Our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Verdejo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rueda
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.