Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“The sunny Rhône turns out delicious pinks, so tuck into this Laudun Chusclan grenache-based blend, pepped up with a dash each of seductive syrah and dusky carignan. Enjoy this refreshing, orange-pink, yet fat, spicy, peppery gem with punchy salads.”
Jane Mac Quitty, The Times , 25th July 2015
I adore subtle rosés, especially when the flavour creeps up on you with its beauty and composure, as is the case here. Lean and minerally, this has a cool coral colour and a refreshing, discreet, raspberry-tinged palate.
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 25th July 2015
“This is another rosé which approached the weight of a red wine in depth and structure. The colour is a deep shade of pink and the fruit notes are bold and assertive. This will appeal to a wide range of palates.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 25th July 2015
- Product information
- Côtes du Rhône Boulas Rosé
- Vintage: 2016
- Made from the classic Southern Rhône blend of Grenache Noir, Cinsault and Syrah and grown on the sunny, gravelly slopes overlooking the Rhone river, this cool fermented rosé is a luscious and strawberry-scented wien from the Côtes du Rhône.
- About this bottle: This cool fermented rosé is made from the classic Southern Rhone blend of Grenache Noir, Cinsult and Syrah, grown on the sunny, gravelly slopes overlooking the Rhone river near Avignon.
- Grape Variety: Grenache Noir, Cinsault and Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Côtes du Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Laudun Chusclan Vignerons 30200 Chusclan France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.