Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Côte Rôtie - Case of 6
- Vintage: 2006
- This is Syrah at its very best - bursting with rich, ripe blackcurrant flavour and with intriguing hints of roasted nuts, spice and black pepper. The finish is long and satisfying yet rounded, mellow and creamy.
- About this bottle: The northern-most appellation of the Rhône Valley, Côte Rôtie is world-famous for its amazingly concentrated red wines. Here the hot, dry summers create an intense ripeness in the fruit, enhanced in this premium wine by 18 months barrel maturation which has added spicy, creamy roots. The Syrah grapes were picked from hand-worked vineyards and the wine was made by Pierre-Jean Villa
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 48 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.