Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Côte de Nuits
- Vintage: 2011
- A pure expression of Burgundian Pinot Noir perfume - violets and black cherries in the palette and soft, ripe-but-fresh blackcurrants finish with a hint of strawberries.
- About this bottle: From grapes grown on the hillside next to Nuits-Saint-Georges where the wines are over 60 years old. The naturally concentrated grapes are cultivated without the use of chemicals or pesticides. This enhances the black fruit character and elegance that has epitomised the wine from the Côte de Nuits since around the 5th century AD.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly